Setting up Azure for HPE CV
To set up Azure for HPE CV:
Create a VNet with the correct address space range:
- Log into your Microsoft Azure account.
- Click Virtual Network.
- Click Add. The Create Virtual Network dialog appears.
- Type a name in the Name field..
In the Address Space field, choose a prefix mask of /22 or wider (a numeric value <=22).
Note: /22 is the smallest subnet that is supported.
In the Resource Group field, either select an existing resource group or create a new group.
- In the Location field, select either West US 2 or East US.
- Click Create.
Create a virtual network gateway with the performance setting that you prefer:
- In Microsoft Azure, click the More Services icon.
- Search for and then select Virtual Network Gateways and then click Add. The Create Virtual Network Gateway dialog appears
- Type a name in the Name field.
- Select ExpressRoute for Gateway Type.
- In the SKU drop down, select a performance setting of either Standard (1K Mbps), High Performance (2K Mbps), or Ultra Performance (9K Mbps).
- Click Virtual Network, and then select the virtual network that you previously created in Step 1.
- Click Public IP Address and either select an existing address or create a new address.
Click the Create button.
Note: It can take up to 20 minutes for the new virtual network gateway to be created.