Quick Start Guide
To quickly get started, log on to HPE Cloud Volumes and complete the following tasks.
- Create Cloud Volumes and connect to the public cloud.
- Replicate data from your on-premises array to HPE CV Block.
- Back up and Restore data to the Cloud or to an on-premises array.
- Introduction to HPE Cloud Volumes
- Video Tutorials:
- Create HPE Cloud Volume and Attach to AWS and Azure
- Move Data Between Clouds Using HPE Cloud Volumes
- Use HPE CV Backup for Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Multi-Cloud Agility with HPE Cloud Volumes
- Containerized Workload Mobility with HPE Cloud Volumes
- Using Google Kubernetes with Hybrid Cloud CI/CD on Jenkins