CloudVolumes Docker Plugin
- Docker volume names can only contain alphanumeric characters and underscores.
- Mounting Docker volumes depends on the completion of CloudVolume provisioning. This can take time when connecting with a VPC or VNET that was not used before. Docker volume inspect provides a way to monitor connection status.
- Mount requests for large Docker volumes (>500 GiB) can timeout when using a low IOPS limit (<500).
CloudVolumes Command Line Utility
- Ubuntu 14.04 is not supported (CDS-908)
- Only one non-admin HPE CV user per array.
- First non-admin HPE CV user to create a cloud partner will own the on-premises group in HPE CV portal. Other users will have to contact the HPE CV admin or the owner to configure other partners.
- Cloud partners cannot be created using the CLI or a single NimOS REST API.
- Some cloud partner config information is not displayed in CLI output.
- Verifying connectivity through partner test may require the test to run 3 or more times to show successful.
- Users may have to wait up to 10 minutes for partners to discover each other before adding volumes to the volume collection or adding a partner to the volume collection.
- Users cannot bulk delete cloud partners.
- Cannot specify a folder for cloud partners.
- Connecting an on-premise replication partner using the Nimble OS interface will only work for the US geo. All other geos should use the HPE CloudVolumes portal.
- Replication handover is not supported.