Connecting to Multiple Cloud Services
HPE CV enables you to attach and connect your cloud volumes to multiple cloud services (multicloud).
To attach and connect an existing cloud volume to a second cloud service, you must first enable concurrent access to the volume. To enable concurrent access:
- Click the volume in the Cloud Volumes window.
- Click Actions > Enable concurrent access to volume
Then, to attach and connect the existing cloud volume to a second cloud service, complete the following steps:
- Click the volume in the Cloud Volumes windows.
Scroll down to the Cloud VMs list.
Note: If the volume is currently attached or connected to an existing Cloud VM, the attachment and connection status for the volume appears in the Cloud VMs list.
Click Add Cloud VM. The Add Cloud VM window appears.
- Click Attach to different cloud account or network and provide the following information:
- Cloud Account
- Cloud Network to Connect to Volume
- Cloud VM
Click Next and then click Confirm. The volume is attached to the Cloud VM, and the Host IP entry for the second connection appears in the Cloud VMs list.
The auto-connect option is not supported when connecting to a different network until after the volume is attached. To connect the volume to your Cloud VM after you have attached the volume:
- Click the newly created Host IP entry in the Cloud VMs list.
- Use the Auto-connect feature or manually connect the volume to the Cloud VM by following the instructions in the wizard.