HPE CV bills are sent out monthly to HPE CV account holders via email. HPE CV administrators can access the HPE CV Billing page by clicking Billing from the main HPE CV menu.
From the Billing page, you can:
- View cost estimates for the current billing period.
- View charges
- Pay bills
- Find invoices
- Schedule recurring payments
- Enter and change credit card information.
- Perform other administrative tasks.
To pay an HPE CV bill:
- Click Billing from the HPE CV menu. A page appears that shows the billing cost estimates for the current billing period.
- Click Payments and Invoices.
- Click Pay My Bills, and then click the Unpaid menu. All unpaid invoices appear in the window.
Select the invoice that you want to pay.
Tip: To view the invoice contents, click the View Invoice icon that appears next to the payment amount
If this is the first time you are paying a bill, click Add a Payment Method in the Payment Summary window, and follow the prompts to add credit card information.
- Select a payment method and enter the security code and payment date.
- Click Continue to Payment and follow the prompts to complete the transaction.
You can search for invoices on the Pay My Bills page using any of the following methods:
- Click the drop down category list and filter the invoices using any of the following payment categories:
- Partially Paid
- Unpaid and Partially Paid
- Paid in Full
- Click a search parameter in the Search field and search for the invoice you are looking for. You can search by:
- Due Date
- Customer ID
- Invoice Number
- Invoice Date
- Grand Total
- Click Advanced Search and enter a parameter range. For example, you can search for all invoices whose due dates fall between two calendar dates.
Changing Credit Card Information
To change credit card information in the HPE CV Billing page:
- Click the Setting menu at the top right corner of the window.
- Click Payment Accounts.
- Click the Update Payment icon located next to your credit card.
- Enter your changes, and then select the Agree and Update Account check box.
- Click Update.
Who do I call if I have a question about my bill?
For billing questions, call 1-408-432-9600, or email email@example.com.
How do I add a recurring payment (Autopay)?
- Click Billing from the HPE CV menu.
- Click Recurring Payments at the top of the page.
- Click Create New Recurring Payment.
- Create a Payment Name and select your Recurring Payment options.
- Select your Payment Method in the drop-down, and select your payment reminder.
- Click the Billing Authorization check box, and then click Agree and Submit.
When will my credit card be charged each month?
The date is determined when you set up recurring payments. You can choose from the following three options:
- On Due Date
- Upon Bill Receipt
- Day of the Month
Why am I charged sales tax?
HPE CV operates in a state that collects sales tax on electronically delivered services.
How do I cancel my service?
To deactivate or close your account, call 1-408-432-9600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.